At KGF we love kids! They bring joy to every situation. We have a number of ministries that present Jesus and the Christian worldview in a package that kids can identify with. Here we highlight Sunday School. What better way is there to develop long lasting mentorships with kids then by systematically teaching them the Bible at an age appropriate level. Sunday School does just that and it’s alive and well!
Volunteers are at the heart of our Sunday School. Because of a passion to be used of God, our volunteers give back to our faith community through teaching and helping in our Sunday School ministry. And we’ll always make room for those wanting to serve.
Why Sunday School?
We believe there are many benefits of Sunday School. Below are a few things that make us believe Sunday School is still that important:
- It provides an opportunity for class members to talk and share about their needs with others in similar life situations.
- It provides an opportunity for personal application of the scriptures based on the age level of the class.
- It fosters fellowship and a sense of belonging for each member of the class.
- Is a training ground for youth to be active in our church and gives them the opportunity to develop their skills and talents for the Lord.
Here’s how we do Sunday School:
- Nursery (Baby Lambs)
- Toddlers (Little Lambs)
- Pre-School & Kindergarten
- Grades 1 & 2
- Grades 3 & 4
- Grades 5 & 6
- Jr./Sr. High School
Above each of our classrooms there is a sign above the doors to help you find the right class for your family. Or just ask anyone for directions. They’ll connect you with someone who knows.