A Message by Pastor David Kauffman on Sunday, February 6, 2022, at King’s Grace Fellowship
His Word came from His love for us.
One of our enemy’s most powerful weapons against us is his lie. Our enemy detests and rejects the love of God. He will use all means to prevent us from seeing God’s love and blind us.
“Why would God ever want to re-write your story?”
Satan’s lies: “You are useless”, “You always fail”, “God wants to punish you”, “God no longer loves you”, “You’ll always be like this”, “You’ll never change for the better”.
- Romans 5:5-8, 1 John 4:9-10
- It’s Not Just a New Testament Concept. Jeremiah 31:34, Psalm 86:5,15
- It’s a Relationship You Grow Together or Grow Apart. Ephesians 3:17-19
- The Why Question & Anticipation of…. hurt, disappointment.. Isaiah 55:6-9, 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
- Just How Much Does God Love You? Psalm 139:17-18