A message by Pastor Gordon Johnson on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, at King’s Grace Fellowship.
Ecclesiastes 3:11; John 5:25-29; Matthew 25:31-46
Why Does There Have To Be A Hell?
- God created mankind as eternal
- Jesus talks about hell a lot
- Son of Man will separate
- Everyone will be there
- Blessed because they did what Jesus did
- Away into eternal fire
- Eternal punishment / eternal life
How Does Jesus Describe Hell?
- In torment, place of the dead
- Fiery furnace
- The rich man and Lazarus (no return)
- The final judgment; Lake of Fire