A message by Pastor Gordon Johnson on Resurrection Sunday, 2020 at King’s Grace Fellowship.
Matthew 27:57-65; 28:1-10; John 16:5-9
Joseph Loaned Jesus His Tomb For 3 Days
- Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to the graveside
- Many women followed Jesus
- Where were the men?
- Priests and Pharisees remembered
- Pilote had the tomb sealed and guarded
Early Sunday Morning
- Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Jesus
- An angel rolled the stone away
- He has risen from the dead!
- Jesus met them, they worshipped
- Go tell the disciples
My Work Is Done. Yours Is Just Beginning
- Better for you, the advocate will come
- He will convict the world of sin
- Sin is refusing to believe!