A message by Pastor Beth Walker on Sunday, May 17, 2020, at King’s Grace Fellowship.
Matthew 25:14-30; Luke 11:9-13
- Divided by abilities; not by favoritism
- Begin seeking ways to invest or work what has been given
- Don’t bury what God has given you
- We don’t know when the Master will return so be intentional to live in the now
- The key character trait valued by the Master: Faithfulness
- How you view God will greatly impact how you invest in His Kingdom
- Keep knocking; keep asking
- God DESIRES to give us GOOD gifts
- It is already in you!